The application process for candidate attendees starts by filling out the application form. The registration will be restricted to 40 attendees, selected based on their curriculum. In case of equal curriculum, the organizing committee will consider criteria, such as gender and provenance balanced representation.
Once the process of admission is completed successfully, for which you will receive a notification via email by 18 June 2019, you will be allowed to register and pay for the fees within the deadline specified in the notification. Please note, when admitted to the CPS Summer School you will be asked to send us a scanned copy of your ID card/passport (national ID cards are allowed only for EU citizens). Moreover, to register as a PhD student a copy of your student ID card or a letter confirming your PhD status (start and expected end date) written by your supervisor will be required.
Registration Opens: April 5, 2019
June 10, 2019 June 14, 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
June 15, 2019 June 18, 2019
|PhD Student||350 €|
|University Member||450 €|
Summer school registration fees includes (for all categories):
- Admission to all lectures and tutorials
- Welcome Kit containing gadgets and useful information on the Summer School program and activities
- Admission to CPS Workshop
- Coffee breaks & Lunches during the five days of the school
- Accommodation in a pre-selected 4* Hotel from 22 to 28 September
- Welcome reception
- Pizza dinner on Wednesday
- Social dinner
- Bus transfers from/to school lectures and from/to events
How to Apply
Application ARE NOW CLOSED.