"Cognitiveness at the edge: Platforms, Models, Tools – an insight into the ALOHA project"
Speakers: Paolo Meloni, Gianfranco Deriu
The main goal of ALOHA is to facilitate implementation of DL on heterogeneous low-energy computing platforms. The project has developed an open-source software development tool flow, automating:Support tutorial in class:
- algorithm design and analysis;
- porting of the inference tasks to heterogeneous embedded architectures, with optimized mapping and scheduling;
- implementation of middleware and primitives controlling the target platform, to optimize power and energy savings.
- Marco Carreras - University of Cagliari (Italy);
- Matteo Antonio Scrugli - University of Cagliari (Italy);
- Gianluca Leone - University of Cagliari (Italy);
- Paola Busia (UNICA) - University of Cagliari (Italy).