NEW: Proceedings are available here!
Call for Contributions
The CPS Workshop 2018 is an initiative of the CPS Summer School 2018 community to offers participants a close contact with leading experts on the field, as well as the opportunity to present and discuss their ideas in a dynamic and friendly setting.
We invite registered PhD students and post-docs to submit papers describing their research on any of the topics of interest of the school.
The submissions should contain a description of the problem being addressed, your motivation for addressing the problem, proposed plan of research, the progress to date (what you have already achieved and what remains to be done), and related work.
The accepted papers will be presented in a dedicated session (see the school program) to an interested audience and will be discussed with a panel of senior researchers from academia and the industry. Participants will present their work with brief oral presentations and posters.
Accepted papers will be published online as part of CEUR-WS Proceedings, which are broadly indexed, e.g., by SCOPUS and listed in standard bibliographic databases such as DBLP.
Paper submission: 30 July 2018 August 3rd, 2018
Notification: September 5th, 2018
Camera-ready submission: September 10th, 2018
Papers are limited to 6 pages (excluding references), written in English following the LNCS format and submitted electronically in PDF format via EasyChair.
- Francesca Palumbo (University of Sassari)
- Christian Pilato (Politecnico di Milano)
- Luca Pulina (University of Sassari)
- Carlo Sau (University of Cagliari)
- João Canas Ferreira, University of Porto
- Alessandro Cimatti, FBK-irst
- Patricia Derler, National Instruments
- Karol Desnos, IETR, INSA de Rennes
- Dip Goswami, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Eduardo Juarez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Toni Mancini, Sapienza University of Rome
- Paolo Meloni, University of Cagliari
- Roberto Passerone, University of Trento
- Maxime Pelcat, IETR/INSA
- Amir M. Rahmani, UC Irvine, USA and TU Wien, Austria
- Francesco Regazzoni, ALaRI – USI (Switzerland)
- Ruben Salvador, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Armando Tacchella, Università di Genova
- Eduardo de La Torre, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid